About Darley Defense
MissionTo passionately serve the world’s first responder and tactical communities by providing high quality, safe, and innovative products with unmatched commitment and service.
What We DoSince 1908, W.S. Darley has been dedicated to serving the world’s Law Enforcement, Defense, Fire and Emergency Services organizations. Darley remains a family owned and operated small business. The entire Darley company is committed to customer satisfaction. Darley is dedicated to excellence and offers a diverse line of quality products and services through progressive design, manufacturing and distribution.
- Corporate headquarters, Defense Division, and Equipment Division are located in Itasca, Illinois
- Manufacturing, engineering and research and development operations are located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
- Ohler Pump Division in Janesville, Iowa was acquired by Darley in 2007. Ohler manufactures fuel and water pumps, Compressed Air Foam systems (CAFS), water purification systems, and performs under several military contracts
- Darley was awarded the DLA Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program contract for Fire, Emergency Services & Equipment (FES&E) in December 2013 valued at an estimated $231,450,000 (base period plus option years)
- Darley was awarded the DLA Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program contract for Special Operational Equipment (SOE) in March 2014 valued at an estimated $4,000,000,000 (base period plus option years)
- Over 70 years of experience in Government contracting
- 150,000 square feet of warehousing for parts and equipment
Core CompetenciesDarley exhibits core competencies in four major areas:
- Distribution of tactical and firefighting equipment
- Logistics solutions for tactical and firefighting equipment
- Manufacturing firefighting, water and fuel transfer pumps
- Manufacturing firefighting apparatus
Learn more at www.darleydefense.com.